Saturday, September 7, 2013

The First Post...



Sometimes when I replay conversations in my head, I start to think did I really say that?  Was that even politically correct?! My husband and I have been around each other for over 10 years so he is never dumbfounded by my thoughts or theories which I later find hysterical or just dumb. 


So what’s this blog for you may ask- you know that junk drawer in your kitchen where you shove random sh*t and later go where the hell is “xyz”? Oh yeah in that drawer full of crap. That’s what this blog is full of random crap that I want to write down and save *forever* because what if one day I get Alzheimer’s like the Notebook lady ( and I am not trying to be rude here.. seriously) and I can’t remember any of the fun, exhausting, depressing, exhilarating, liberating, crushing… okay I will stop there with the descriptive talk- but these kinds of conversations, ideas and just life happenings around me- I will always have my spot permanently engraved online.. Unless some freak accident where a server or something computer related crashes and deletes EVERYTHING.. Okay not likely- or is it? Maybe I need to consult my resident computer nerd- the husband on this issue... 


Okay back to the main issue at hand this blog is mainly for me and my family (so I can embarrass them to death) and whoever reads it- if you like it great… if not well.. just don’t read anymore posts J So there will be random posts about everything I love from my family, cooking, baking, DIY, just think junked up kitchen drawer and that’s this blog literally.


To whoever just read that entire blabber above- I appreciate that at least I got to one person- even if that one person is probably my mother.. 


No comments:

Post a Comment