Saturday, November 8, 2014

Ipsy October Glam Bag Review

Hi ya'll! So finally, I have uploaded my Ipsy Glam Bag Review for October's glam bag. I am not that great at video editing or even taking videos so bare with me over the next few posts while you watch my horrendous editing and camera skills! There is a weird background noise which I am not sure where it came from and I can't edit it out without turning my voice down- sorry guys!

Image source: www.ipsy.com
So what is ipsy? It's a monthly subscription service where you pay $10/mo to receive "deluxe samples" and full sized beauty products that are selected based on your profile quiz. When I signed up for ipsy I wanted to try new and exciting type products so I chose more "edgy" type things that I liked during the quiz, but as you can see in my video some stuff I am not thrilled about.  I did figure out though if you review stuff as not liking it, it *can* help when they select your items for the next month. I think with all these "personalized" beauty services it a hit or miss type deal.


I am fully aware the new November glam bags are about to be sent out but better late than never right?

Anyway this post is short and sweet because you have (over) ten minutes of listening to me babble on below. 


Thank you for reading/watching- and a comment below!







P.S. If you want to try ipsy out here's my link: Ipsy

No comments:

Post a Comment