Monday, November 3, 2014

That time I neglected my blog...

So yeah, it's been three months since I last posted and I totally neglected this space. I keep making grand promises with nothing to back it up- and it's not like I don't actually do stuff like create videos, picture tutorials, etc. but I just don't ever actually follow through. 

I would say I am going to try harder, but alas my track record proves otherwise. So, what I am going to say is- I am going to put reminders on my phone to post. That way I can at least feel a pang of guilt when I ignore the alarm and go back to doing what I was already doing (just kidding). 

I really want a successful blog but in order to be successful, I probably should post more than once every couple of months. I mean you don't see Pioneer Woman or The Bloggess only posting once in a blue moon. Let us be real here- I probably will never equate to their following but a girl can dream. 

Anyway enough of my three paragraphs of me whining and making excuses as to why I am not here. Lets do a quick recap of what is going on with me ('cause it's all about meeee):


  • I am two classes away from starting student teaching in the spring which means in May 2015- I graduate college with my bachelor's in Interdisciplinary Studies! 
  • I turn 30 this month!?
  • I recently started the 30 day ab challenge- I am on day 3- not that you could actually see my abs for all the fat but one day..
  • I am obsessed with all things PUMPKIN as of late :)
  • I figured out I really need to make "me" time and by "me" time I mean make time to post on this damn blog that I harp about all the time!
  • My 5 year old is a force to be reckoned with.. Sometimes he has the attitude of a 13 year old girl,who just started getting periods!
So yeah that's a few little tidbits. I do have a vlog review of my October ipsy which I hopefully will get around to uploading tomorrow. 

Any that is all for now :)






No comments:

Post a Comment