Monday, May 26, 2014

10 Day Smoothie Cleanse.. Attempt

Ah so I am horrible at posting blogs and actually follow through with these ideas I have apparently. The last time I posted was back in September 2013.. well hopefully my posts will be more up to date and more frequently. This might be a disappointment to those who thought I'd finally give up on blogging like *cough* my husband *cough*. Then again probably no one reads this thing anyway but it is great way to get my thoughts out there and a semi-decent way to do some writing.

So the point of this post other than to say oh yeah I forgot about my blog like always? Is to say, I am starting the 10 Day Green Smoothie Cleanse by JJ Smith. I have been trying for well over a year to eat healthier and to loose weight. I was successful over a year ago in loosing 60+ pounds however, over time I slowly have gained back horrible eating habits and gained back just under 20 pounds (eek!) so over the last month or so I keep trying to get back to eating better (and counting calories) but I keep messing it up. So I am going to try and jump start my system with the smoothie cleanse. 


Now before someone gets their panties in a twist- I know I will loose water weight considering this cleanse is a lot of water and not a whole lot of solid foods other than snacks of boiled eggs, crunchy fruits/veggies, raw nuts and natural unsweetened peanut butter. But trust me I could probably eat tons of peanut butter and completely sabotage this. However, I am trying to cut out processed foods and sweets in hopes of craving them less. Will I eat bacon and cupcakes still? Yes but not for a while and hopefully when I do it will be in complete moderation. 


Back to why I'm telling you about this, I am going to record daily how I am feeling and just vent or praise the whole processes and of course post my final results :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment