Friday, June 6, 2014

DAY 10!!

Hey Ya'll! I made it to Day 10!! As discussed in much rambling detail, I was super hesitant to start this cleanse and I am so happy that I did! I have a lot more energy and I am not eating as much either which are two big pluses for me. An other big deal is that my snacking is well under control now. 

So now you're thinking- what's next? Well, I do still crave fast food so it's going to still be struggle but I do crave smoothies in the morning so that is a good thing. Tomorrow we are going out to eat,because the husband couldn't have his dinner with our friends and family for his birthday last week due to my cleanse (awesome hubby didn't make me suffer through that!). That sounds like temptation out the wazoo, I know!

So here's the plan I am going to make every effort to drink 2 smoothies a day with a small protein, sauteed or baked veggies with a salad for dinner (or lunch). And as for days that I am only able to drink one smoothie? Then I will have a salad as a meal and then the protein/veggie/salad combo for the other meal. Of course snacking will be in there here and there but only healthy snacks. I am going to steer myself away from breads/pastas as best I can and when I do want them I will eat small portions. At the end of this month I will revisit this idea and tell ya'll how it's going and anything new :) 


This has been an awesome journey and I am glad ya'll stopped by to read it. Continue to follow for much more and not just stuff about the green smoothie cleanse- I will be crafting, pinterest testing and so much more! 

Thank you all! 




2 comments:

  1. i don't see any mention of weight loss i'm sure many would like to know how much was lost in the 10 days

    ReplyDelete
  2. i don't see any mention of weight loss i'm sure many would like to know how much was lost in the 10 days

    ReplyDelete