Monday, June 2, 2014

Day 6!

Holy crap! I've made it to Day 6! I only have 4 days left ya'll! Today's smoothie according to the 10 Day Green Smoothie Cleanse support group on Facebook (which can be found here), is one of the most raved about smoothies. I was extremely excited as it had fresh pineapple, peaches, bananas, and spinach- I mean what could go wrong there?! 
It was good however, I am realizing I am just not a big fan of blended up banana. This might be because I tend to like to eat bananas when they aren't really even ripe-which could be why I am have smoothie issues when blending them. Seriously ya'll, I eat bananas when they are barely turning yellow. Which any true banana connoisseur would know bananas really aren't truly ripe until they have big 'ole dark brown splotches on the skin- not my thing either- but I totally use brown bananas for banana bread because they are sweeter- true story ya'll! 

Okay.. off my soapbox :) Today has been harder on me for some reason, maybe because I didn't feel like snacking on any of the foods- I only ate a boiled egg, a tsp. of natural peanut butter and a smoothie Popsicle. I seriously felt like throwing in the towel today, I was about to tell my husband screw this, let's go to Olive Garden (totally been craving their pasta and breadsticks!). But I didn't I just sat my feisty little butt down and said don't do this to yourself- you've made it this far you're already on the downhill slope! 

Anyway I am gonna get ready for bed cause I am exhausted from all this today- I just keep my eye on the prize which is technically me getting a healthier lifestyle but I also have to tell myself Friday is the last day of no "real" food :) 

If anyone is thinking of doing the cleanse or has info they wanna share feel free to comment below or email me! 

Thanks for reading- see ya'll tomorrow! 







No comments:

Post a Comment