Thursday, June 5, 2014

Day 9!

Look at that ya'll, I made it through day 9! Only one day left until I am done with the full cleanse! I will tell ya'll right now, this cleanse was not nearly as tough as I thought it would be. I have had good and bad days (as you can read), but overall I think anyone can do this cleanse. I just stuck to what the book said to eat and went from there. 

Today, I've been feeling great! No headaches but the cravings are still there a little bit in the back of my mind. I think the overall need for the cleanse for me was to help get my portions under control. I think by eating healthy the last 9 days, it promotes me to eat that way in the future. 

That's all for day 9 ya'll- I will be posting all about the day 9 smoothie on a separate post.


No comments:

Post a Comment