Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Day 7...


Hey ya'll- and don't give me that look either! I know, I know, I know I'm posting this late cause it is already day 8. I realized late last night as I was dozing off that I hadn't posted yesterday (Day 7) :(  
But luckily I had already typed it out before then-just hadn't logged into post so- quick recap of yesterday and then when I get back from the gym tonight (hopefully) I will post all about today (Day 8). 

Day 7

Today I felt the best I've felt out of all the days so far. I went to this gym this morning at 4 am! Yes- even though I stayed up reading a book until almost midnight the night before. Anyway, the cravings weren't there as much and overall just have had a lot of energy that I haven't before. 

I am realizing how much evenings are the worst part of all this- for me anyway. My husband is at work all day so I don't have temptations right in my face and although my son is here he's a sandwich type little guy (5 yrs. old) so he doesn't request anything too tempting other than the ice cream, which thanks to my smoothie kick he now requests smoothies like mommy :) By the time dinner rolls around and I am making dinner for them, I get more tempted to taste stuff. I am a chef (we will talk about that later) and I was always taught to taste everything as you are making it to ensure it has enough seasoning, I have to catch myself every time I try to lick my finger or test a sauce. So I have to ask the husband for help with that which annoys him because it's his "video game" time before dinner. Anyway that is why the nights are so hard for me, so I keep myself busy and let them eat then go get my smoothie after they leave the table. 

So I've made it to this point with only 3 days left in front of my of the full cleanse. I am tired from the lack of sleep last night and the early gym call so I will see ya'll tomorrow!





No comments:

Post a Comment